St. Louis Auto Insurance Agent Offers Choices for Auto Insurance!
Getting an auto insurance quote for your car in St. Louis is about more than just price. We make sure you have the right auto insurance for today’s needs… and of course save you money. Are you asking the right questions about your current policy?
- How much car insurance is enough?
- What is an umbrella policy and why is it needed?
- What would happen if I was negligent in an auto accident and I am then sued for more than my limits?
These are all very important questions that you may have asked yourself. Well, you have come to the right place! Contact us to discuss your policy concerns.
Reasons to choose Meier & Associates:
- Selection: We are an independent Insurance Agent so we represent multiple companies and can give you a comparative auto insurance quote!
- Local: We’re a local insurance agent, located near you, so we understand you needs!
- Expertise: We’re licensed to sell insurance in Missouri so you get the best advice
- Multiple Products: We sell more than just auto insurance.
- Home Insurance
- Boat Insurance
- Condo Insurance
- Renters Insurance
- Business Insurance
- Motorcycle Insurance
- Personal Umbrella Insurance
- and more!
- Owned Auto Policy: This policy is for individuals or families that own a vehicle and need insurance for it.
- Non-Owned Auto Policy: This policy is for individuals that that don’t own a vehicle, but still need auto insurance.
- Recreational Auto Policy: This policy is for a third car that is taken out on the weekends, such as a convertible.
- Classic Car Policy: This policy is for vehicles that are at least 10 years old or older.
- Antique Auto Policy: This policy is for vehicles typically older than 1960.
- Commercial Auto Policy: This type of policy is for cars that are used for commercial use, such as heating and cooling companies, locksmiths, etc.